- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 4 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp dried basil
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a shallow dish, combine the flour, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper.
- Dredge the chicken breasts in the flour mixture, shaking off any excess.
- Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken breasts to the skillet and cook for 5-7 minutes on each side, or until browned and cooked through.
- Remove the chicken from the skillet and place it in a baking dish.
- In the same skillet, heat the remaining 2 tbsp of olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the minced garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes, or until fragrant.
- Add the chicken broth to the skillet, scraping up any browned bits from the bottom of the pan.
- Stir in the heavy cream, sun-dried tomatoes, baby spinach, Parmesan cheese, and dried basil.
- Bring the mixture to a simmer and cook for 3-5 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken in the baking dish.
- Bake the chicken for 15-20 minutes, or until the sauce is bubbly and the chicken is heated through.
- Serve the Tuscan garlic chicken with your favorite sides, such as roasted vegetables or pasta.
Enjoy your delicious Tuscan garlic chicken!