For the pumpkin filling:
- 1 can (15 oz) pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup granulated sweetener (such as erythritol or monk fruit sweetener)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
For the crisp topping:
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup granulated sweetener
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease an 8×8-inch baking dish and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the pumpkin puree, heavy cream, sweetener, eggs, vanilla extract, and pumpkin pie spice until well combined.
- Pour the pumpkin filling into the prepared baking dish and spread it out evenly.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, chopped pecans, sweetener, melted butter, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Mix until well combined and crumbly.
- Sprinkle the crisp topping over the pumpkin filling.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40-45 minutes, or until the crisp topping is golden brown and the filling is set.
- Remove from the oven and let the pumpkin crisp cool for 10-15 minutes before serving.
- Serve warm with a dollop of whipped cream or a scoop of low carb vanilla ice cream, if desired.
Enjoy your delicious and low carb pumpkin crisp!