- 4 large portobello mushrooms
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped black olives
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C). Clean the portobello mushrooms and remove the stems. Use a spoon to scrape out the gills.
- In a bowl, mix together the bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, black olives, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Spoon the mixture into the portobello mushrooms, packing it down firmly.
- Place the stuffed mushrooms on a baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the mushrooms are tender and the filling is golden brown.
- Serve hot and enjoy! These stuffed portobello mushrooms make a delicious appetizer or side dish.
Don't Miss! random posts ..
what is a clitarus escorts in the bronx bbwxnnx.com
follando a mi primita violet summers onlyfans leaked