Strawberry Banana Fluff puddings
- 1 box (3.4 oz) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup whipped cream
- Extra sliced strawberries and banana for topping (optional)
- In a large bowl, whisk together the vanilla pudding mix and milk until smooth. Add the heavy cream and whisk until thick and creamy, about 2-3 minutes.
- Fold in the sliced strawberries, mashed banana, and mini marshmallows until well combined.
- Spoon the mixture into individual serving dishes, such as pudding cups or ramekins.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, or until set.
- When ready to serve, top each pudding with a dollop of whipped cream and extra sliced strawberries and banana, if desired.
- Enjoy your delicious Strawberry Banana Fluff Puddings!
Don't Miss! random posts ..
what is a clitarus escorts in the bronx bbwxnnx.com
follando a mi primita violet summers onlyfans leaked