- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Cut a slit horizontally through the thickest part of each chicken breast, but not all the way through, creating a pocket.
- In a skillet over medium heat, add olive oil and minced garlic. Cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add chopped spinach and sauté until wilted, about 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in feta cheese and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Stuff each chicken breast with the spinach mixture, using toothpicks to secure the openings.
- Season the stuffed chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and add a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Sear the chicken breasts for about 2 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
- Transfer the chicken breasts to a baking dish and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the chicken is fully cooked.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Note: Make sure to remove the toothpicks before serving.