- 1 bag of tortilla chips
- 1 can of chili (with or without beans)
- 1/2 cup of shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup of diced onions
- 1/4 cup of sliced jalapeños
- Sour cream and guacamole (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Spread a layer of tortilla chips on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Spoon the chili evenly over the chips, then sprinkle the shredded cheese, diced onions, and sliced jalapeños on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for a minute or two.
- Serve hot with sour cream and guacamole, if desired.
Enjoy your tasty and simple Prison Nachos!