For the cake:
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple, drained
For the glaze:
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 325°F (160°C). Grease and flour a 10-inch bundt pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter and cream cheese together until smooth and creamy.
- Add the sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Beat in the vanilla extract.
- Gradually add the flour mixture to the butter mixture, beating until just combined.
- Stir in the crushed pineapple.
- Pour the batter into the prepared bundt pan.
- Bake for 60-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool in the pan for 10 minutes before removing it to a wire rack to cool completely.
- To make the glaze, whisk together the powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Drizzle the glaze over the cooled cake.
- Serve and enjoy!
This cake is best stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.