- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded provolone cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook the ground beef until browned and no longer pink. Drain any excess fat and transfer the beef to a large mixing bowl.
- In the same skillet, sauté the sliced onion, green bell pepper, and mushrooms until tender and slightly caramelized. Add the cooked vegetables to the mixing bowl with the ground beef.
- Add garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, and black pepper to the mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- In a separate mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth.
- Add the cream cheese mixture to the beef and vegetable mixture, and stir until well combined.
- Transfer the mixture to a greased 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Top the mixture with shredded provolone and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Your Philly Cheese Steak Casserole is now ready to enjoy! Serve with a side salad or vegetables for a complete meal.