For the cake:
- 1 box (15.25 oz) yellow cake mix
- 1 box (3.4 oz) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
For the frosting:
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (20 oz) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 container (8 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 9×13-inch baking pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the cake mix, vanilla pudding mix, eggs, vegetable oil, orange juice, and orange zest until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool completely in the pan.
- To make the frosting, in a large mixing bowl, beat the sweetened condensed milk, crushed pineapple, and cream cheese until smooth.
- Fold in the whipped topping and chopped pecans (if using).
- Spread the frosting over the cooled cake.
- Chill the cake in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, or until the frosting is set.
- Cut the cake into squares and serve.
Enjoy your delicious Orange Fluff Cake!