No bake banana split dessert
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 can (20 oz.) crushed pineapple, drained
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 1 can (21 oz.) cherry pie filling
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 container (8 oz.) whipped topping, thawed
- Chocolate syrup and maraschino cherries for serving
- In a large bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter until well combined.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Layer the sliced bananas over the graham cracker crust.
- Spoon the crushed pineapple over the bananas.
- Spread the cherry pie filling over the pineapple.
- Sprinkle the chopped walnuts over the cherry pie filling.
- Spread the whipped topping over the walnuts.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup over the whipped topping and garnish with maraschino cherries.
- Cover the dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or until set.
- Serve chilled and enjoy your delicious no-bake banana split dessert!
Don't Miss! random posts ..
what is a clitarus escorts in the bronx bbwxnnx.com
follando a mi primita violet summers onlyfans leaked