Mexican Keto Taco Lasagna
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup diced bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 can (10 oz) diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 12-14 slices of jicama or zucchini, sliced lengthwise (as a replacement for lasagna noodles)
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a skillet, cook the ground beef, onion, and bell pepper over medium heat until the beef is browned and the vegetables are softened.
- Drain off any excess fat from the skillet.
- Add the chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, salt, and pepper to the skillet and stir until combined.
- Stir in the drained diced tomatoes and green chilies.
- Grease an 8×8 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place a layer of jicama or zucchini slices in the bottom of the baking dish.
- Spoon half of the beef mixture over the jicama or zucchini slices.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese over the beef mixture.
- Repeat the layers with the remaining jicama or zucchini slices, beef mixture, and shredded cheddar cheese.
- Cover the baking dish with foil.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes.
- Sprinkle chopped cilantro over the top of the lasagna.
- Serve and enjoy your Mexican Keto Taco Lasagna!
Don't Miss! random posts ..
what is a clitarus escorts in the bronx bbwxnnx.com
follando a mi primita violet summers onlyfans leaked