- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Heat the olive oil and butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for about 5 minutes on each side, until browned.
- Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside.
- Add the garlic to the skillet and cook for 1 minute, until fragrant.
- Add the chicken broth, heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, oregano, basil, thyme, salt, and black pepper to the skillet. Whisk to combine.
- Bring the sauce to a simmer and cook for 2-3 minutes, until it thickens.
- Add the spinach leaves and sun-dried tomatoes to the skillet. Stir to combine.
- Return the chicken to the skillet and spoon the sauce over the chicken.
- Bake the chicken in the oven for 15-20 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through.
- Sprinkle with fresh basil, if desired, and serve hot.
Enjoy your low carb creamy Tuscan chicken!