- 1 pound cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 low carb tortillas
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the cream cheese, sour cream, and ranch dressing until smooth.
- Add the shredded chicken, bacon, and shredded cheddar cheese to the bowl and stir until well combined.
- Lay out one of the tortillas and spread 1/4 of the mixture evenly over the surface.
- Roll up the tortilla tightly into a log shape.
- Repeat with the remaining tortillas and chicken mixture.
- Place the tortilla logs in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour to firm up.
- Once the logs are chilled, remove from the refrigerator and slice into 1/2 inch rounds.
- Serve and enjoy!
This recipe is a delicious and low carb twist on classic chicken bacon ranch flavors, perfect for a party appetizer or a quick and easy lunch. You can also customize the filling with other ingredients like diced jalapeños or chopped green onions.