- 1 medium head of cabbage, shredded
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown the ground beef with the diced onion and minced garlic. Drain any excess fat.
- Add in the shredded cabbage, dried oregano, salt, and pepper to taste. Cook for 10-15 minutes, or until the cabbage is tender.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the tomato paste and water.
- Add the tomato paste mixture to the skillet and stir to combine.
- Transfer the cabbage and beef mixture to a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheddar cheese and grated Parmesan cheese over the top of the mixture.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes.
- Garnish with chopped fresh parsley and serve.
Enjoy your Low Carb Cheesy Cabbage Casserole! This dish is a great option for a low-carb, keto-friendly meal that is both filling and flavorful.