- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup erythritol or your preferred low-carb sweetener
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease an 8-inch cake pan with coconut oil.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, erythritol, baking powder, baking soda, and salt until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the Greek yogurt, almond milk, eggs, melted coconut oil, vanilla extract, and almond extract until smooth.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and whisk until a smooth batter forms.
- Pour the batter into the prepared cake pan and smooth out the top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool in the pan for 10 minutes before transferring it to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Slice and serve with a dollop of Greek yogurt on top, if desired.
Enjoy your delicious and keto-friendly Yogurt Almond Cake!