- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup diced onions
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup sugar-free ketchup
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, almond flour, shredded cheddar cheese, diced onions, diced green bell pepper, eggs, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, dried thyme, salt, and black pepper.
- Mix all the ingredients together until they are well combined.
- Place the meatloaf mixture into a loaf pan and spread it out evenly.
- Spread the sugar-free ketchup over the top of the meatloaf.
- Place the meatloaf in the oven and bake for 1 hour.
- Remove the meatloaf from the oven and let it rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
Enjoy your Keto Cracker Barrel Meatloaf!