- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 oz. canned crab meat, drained and flaked
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 12 egg roll wrappers, cut into quarters
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil or vegetable oil, for frying
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, ginger, salt, and black pepper. Mix well until smooth and creamy.
- Add the crab meat and chopped scallions to the cream cheese mixture. Mix well until well combined.
- Place a tablespoon of the crab mixture in the center of each egg roll wrapper.
- Fold the wrapper in half diagonally to form a triangle. Press the edges to seal.
- Heat the avocado oil or vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Fry the crab Rangoons in the hot oil until golden brown and crispy, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Remove the crab Rangoons from the skillet and drain on paper towels.
- Serve and enjoy your Keto Crab Rangoon!
Note: You can also bake the crab Rangoons in the oven at 400°F (205°C) for 10-12 minutes until golden brown and crispy, instead of frying them in oil.