- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup powdered erythritol (or other low-carb sweetener)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (such as almonds, pecans, or walnuts)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- In a small saucepan, melt the coconut oil over low heat.
- Once melted, whisk in the cocoa powder, powdered erythritol, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Add the chopped nuts and coconut flakes to the mixture, and stir until everything is coated.
- Pour the mixture into a small square baking dish lined with parchment paper.
- Use a spatula to smooth out the mixture and press it down firmly.
- Place the dish in the refrigerator to chill for at least 30 minutes, or until firm.
- Once the mixture is firm, remove it from the dish and cut it into bars.
- Store the bars in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Enjoy your low-carb and delicious Keto Chocolate Crunch Bars!