- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar substitute (such as Erythritol)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free chocolate chips
- In a microwave-safe mug, whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, and granulated sugar substitute.
- Add the almond milk, egg, and vanilla extract, and whisk together until well combined.
- Stir in the sugar-free chocolate chips.
- Microwave on high for 60-90 seconds, or until the cake has risen and set in the middle.
- Allow the cake to cool for a few minutes before serving.
You can also top the cake with some whipped cream or additional chocolate chips, if desired. Enjoy your delicious and low-carb keto chocolate chip mug cake!