Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Taquitos are a delicious and low-carb way to enjoy Mexican-inspired flavors. Here’s a simple recipe to make them at home:
- 1 lb. cooked and shredded chicken breast
- 6 strips of bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 10 low-carb tortillas (such as Mission Carb Balance or Ole Xtreme Wellness)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cooked chicken, chopped bacon, ranch dressing, shredded cheddar cheese, and cilantro. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Lay a tortilla flat on a clean surface. Spoon about 1/4 cup of the chicken mixture onto the center of the tortilla and roll it up tightly, tucking the sides in as you go. Place the taquito seam-side down on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Repeat with the remaining tortillas and chicken mixture.
- Bake the taquitos for 15-20 minutes, or until the tortillas are crisp and the filling is heated through.
- Serve the taquitos hot, garnished with additional chopped cilantro if desired.
Enjoy your delicious and keto-friendly Chicken Bacon Ranch Taquitos!