- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 3 tbsp erythritol (or any low-carb sweetener of your choice)
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, melted coconut oil, and 1 tbsp of the erythritol. Mix well until you have a crumbly dough.
- Press the dough into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Use a spatula to smooth it out and create an even layer.
- Bake the crust for 10-12 minutes, until it starts to turn golden brown. Remove from the oven and let it cool.
- In a separate mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, and remaining 2 tbsp of erythritol together until smooth.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in the vanilla extract, lemon juice, and a pinch of salt.
- Pour the cheesecake filling over the cooled crust and smooth out the top.
- Bake the cheesecake for 30-35 minutes, until the edges are set but the center is still slightly jiggly.
- Remove the cheesecake from the oven and let it cool to room temperature. Once it’s cool, cover it and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- Serve the cheesecake chilled, and enjoy!
Note: You can also top the cheesecake with berries or whipped cream, if desired. Just make sure to factor in the additional carbs if you’re tracking your intake.