Keto Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wrap
This easy Keto Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wrap is loaded with sharp cheddar cheese, crispy bacon, grilled chicken and a heavy dose of tangy buffalo sauce! Less than three net carbs per wrap!
There is something about a loaded lettuce wrap that I find so satisfying! I love the crunch from iceberg lettuce and when they are packed with the right ingredients they can be ultra healthy and filling! This Keto Turkey Club Wrap and Keto Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wrap are two of my favorites. It is loaded with protein and flavor, and can be put together in just a few minutes!
This is the perfect recipe for an easy lunch or a satisfying dinner! These are delicious served with my favorite Crispy Green Bean Fries, or this low carb Cheesy Bread!
What ingredients do you need for Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps?
- Iceberg Lettuce
- Cooked Chicken, Grilled or Shredded
- Cooked Bacon
- Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Ranch Dressing
- Buffalo Sauce
How do you make Keto Buffalo Chicken Wraps?
Begin by laying a square of wax or parchment paper on your surface. This is important because lettuce wraps can be rather flimsy and it helps to stabilize the wrap so none of your delicious fillings fall out. Using 2-3 lettuce leaves create a “tortilla” make sure the leaves overlap so they create a solid base.
- 2-3 Iceberg Lettuce Leaves
- 1 slice sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 grilled chicken breast, sliced (about 1 cup)
- 2 slices cooked bacon
- 1 tablespoon buffalo sauce
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing
- Tear a 12 inch square of wax paper to use as your base.
- Place 2-3 lettuce leaves in the center of the paper so they slightly overlap creating a solid barrier.
- Add sliced cheddar cheese in the center. Top with chicken, bacon and drizzle with the buffalo sauce and ranch.
- Use the wax paper to help you wrap it tightly like a burrito.
- Slice down the center when ready to eat.