- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tbsp erythritol (or your preferred keto-friendly sweetener)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup mixed berries (fresh or frozen)
- In a microwave-safe mug, mix together the coconut flour, almond flour, erythritol, and baking powder.
- Add in the egg, almond milk, and melted coconut oil. Mix until well combined.
- Fold in the mixed berries.
- Microwave on high for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Note: The cooking time may vary depending on the wattage of your microwave, so adjust accordingly. You can also top the mug cake with whipped cream or more berries, if desired.
I would love these recipes