Homemade New York Style Strawberry
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 4 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 4 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press the mixture onto the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the sugar, and beat until well combined.
- Gradually mix in the milk, followed by the eggs, one at a time, and the vanilla extract. Finally, add the flour and beat until just combined.
- Pour the cheesecake batter over the crust in the prepared pan. Arrange the sliced strawberries on top of the batter.
- Bake the cheesecake in the preheated oven for 60-70 minutes, or until the center is almost set.
- Turn off the oven, and leave the cheesecake in the oven for an additional 30 minutes with the door closed.
- Remove the cheesecake from the oven, and allow it to cool to room temperature before refrigerating for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Once chilled, carefully remove the cheesecake from the springform pan and slice. Serve with additional fresh strawberries, if desired.
Don't Miss! random posts ..
what is a clitarus escorts in the bronx bbwxnnx.com
follando a mi primita violet summers onlyfans leaked