- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 2 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon espresso powder (optional)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a 9×13 inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium-sized saucepan, melt the butter over low heat. Once melted, remove from the heat and add the sugar, stirring until well combined.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, whisking well after each addition.
- Sift in the cocoa powder, salt, baking powder, and espresso powder (if using). Stir until just combined.
- Add the vanilla extract and stir until just combined.
- Add the flour and stir until just combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with a few moist crumbs attached.
- Allow the brownies to cool completely in the pan before slicing and serving.
Enjoy your delicious Fudgy Double Chocolate Brownies!