- 3 cans (7.5 oz each) refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Grease a 12-cup bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cut each biscuit into quarters.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the granulated sugar and cinnamon.
- Dip each biscuit quarter into the melted butter, then roll in the cinnamon sugar mixture until coated.
- Arrange the biscuit quarters in the prepared bundt pan.
- In a small bowl, mix together the remaining melted butter and brown sugar.
- Pour the butter and brown sugar mixture over the biscuits in the bundt pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the top is golden brown and the biscuits are cooked through.
- Let the monkey bread cool in the pan for 10-15 minutes.
- Place a large plate over the top of the bundt pan and invert the monkey bread onto the plate.
- Serve and enjoy!
This recipe is a delicious and easy way to make Monkey Bread, a sweet and sticky treat that’s perfect for breakfast or dessert. You can also add nuts, raisins, or other toppings if desired.