- 4 large eggs
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp. coconut flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. butter or coconut oil, for cooking
- Optional toppings: sugar-free syrup, berries, whipped cream, nuts, etc.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs until smooth. Add in the softened cream cheese and beat until well combined and creamy.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, vanilla extract, and salt.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the egg and cream cheese mixture, stirring until well combined.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add a tablespoon of butter or coconut oil and allow it to melt.
- Using a 1/4 cup measure, scoop the pancake batter onto the skillet. Cook until the edges start to dry and the surface begins to bubble, about 2-3 minutes.
- Flip the pancake and cook for another 1-2 minutes, until golden brown. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve with your desired toppings and enjoy!
Note: You can adjust the consistency of the batter by adding more almond flour or coconut flour, as needed. Additionally, you can add some sweetener to the batter if you prefer sweeter pancakes.