Easy Keto Lemon Cheesecake Bars
Delightful Keto Lemon Cheesecake Bars that are the perfect combination of sweet and tart! Each slice has about 2 net carbs!
Keto Shortbread Crust
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons confectioners Monkfruit sweetener
- 2 (8 ounce bricks) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 egg + 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 cup confectioners Monkfruit sweetener
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Line a 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil, lightly spray with cooking spray and set aside.
- Combine melted butter, almond flour and sweetener. Mix well.
Pat crust into pan and bake for 6-7 minutes until lightly set and begining to brown slightly. Allow crust to cool completely before adding the cheesecake layer.
- Combine cream cheese, egg, egg yolk, powdered sweetner, vanilla, zest and lemon juice in a bowl and beat with an electric mixer until well combined.
- Evenly spread the cheesecake filling over the cooled crust and bake 25-30 minutes, until a toothpick placed in the center comes out clean.