- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 6 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
- Powdered sugar, for dusting
- Preheat the oven to 325°F (165°C). Grease and flour a 10-inch bundt pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and cream cheese together until smooth.
- Gradually add in the sugar, beating until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Stir in the vanilla extract.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture, alternating with the buttermilk, until well combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared bundt pan and smooth the surface with a spatula.
- Bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool in the pan for 15 minutes before removing it onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Dust the cooled cake with powdered sugar before serving.
Enjoy your Dreamy Cream Cheese Chocolate Pound Cake!