- 8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Fresh parsley for garnish (optional)
- In a small bowl, mix together melted butter, chicken broth, garlic, lemon juice, oregano, thyme, salt, and black pepper.
- Place chicken thighs in the slow cooker and pour the butter mixture over the top, making sure each piece of chicken is coated evenly.
- Arrange lemon slices on top of the chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or high for 3-4 hours, or until the chicken is cooked through and tender.
- Serve the chicken with the lemon slices and sprinkle with fresh parsley if desired.
Enjoy your delicious and easy Crock Pot Lemon Garlic Butter Chicken Thighs!