- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- Powdered sugar for dusting
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour and powdered sugar. Add the softened butter and mix until well combined.
- Press the mixture evenly into an 8-inch square baking pan. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- In another mixing bowl, beat the eggs until light and frothy.
- Add the granulated sugar, lemon juice, lemon zest, baking powder, salt, and flour to the beaten eggs. Mix until well combined.
- Pour the lemon mixture over the baked crust.
- Bake for an additional 20-25 minutes or until the filling is set and the edges are lightly golden brown.
- Remove the pan from the oven and let it cool to room temperature.
- Dust the top of the lemon squares with powdered sugar.
- Cut the lemon squares into equal-sized bars.
- Serve and enjoy your delicious creamy lemon squares!
Don't Miss! random posts ..
what is a clitarus escorts in the bronx bbwxnnx.com
follando a mi primita violet summers onlyfans leaked