- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15 oz.) corn, drained
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 large flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Oil for frying
- Guacamole, sour cream, salsa, and/or chopped cilantro for serving
- In a large bowl, mix together the shredded chicken, black beans, corn, red bell pepper, onion, garlic, chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper.
- Spoon a generous amount of the chicken mixture onto each tortilla, leaving a 1-inch border around the edges.
- Sprinkle each tortilla with 1/4 cup of shredded cheese.
- Fold the sides of the tortilla in towards the center, then roll up from the bottom to create a burrito shape.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the chimichangas, seam side down, and cook for 2-3 minutes per side, or until golden brown and crispy.
- Serve the chimichangas hot with guacamole, sour cream, salsa, and/or chopped cilantro. Enjoy!
Don't Miss! random posts ..
what is a clitarus escorts in the bronx bbwxnnx.com
follando a mi primita violet summers onlyfans leaked