- 4 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 1 pound baby potatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Chopped parsley, for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a large bowl, toss the chicken thighs and halved baby potatoes with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, salt, and pepper until well coated.
- Transfer the chicken and potatoes to a large baking dish.
- Roast the chicken and potatoes for 35 to 40 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through and the potatoes are tender.
- While the chicken and potatoes are roasting, prepare the garlic Parmesan cream sauce. In a medium saucepan, heat the remaining tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the minced garlic and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, until fragrant.
- Whisk in the heavy cream, grated Parmesan cheese, dried thyme, and red pepper flakes until well combined.
- Bring the sauce to a simmer and cook for 5 to 10 minutes, stirring frequently, until the sauce has thickened and the Parmesan cheese has melted.
- When the chicken and potatoes are done roasting, remove the baking dish from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes.
- Spoon the garlic Parmesan cream sauce over the chicken and potatoes, making sure to coat them evenly.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve hot.
Enjoy your delicious and comforting Chicken and Potatoes with Garlic Parmesan Cream Sauce!