- 6 flour tortillas
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup cherry pie filling
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Brush both sides of each flour tortilla with melted butter.
- Mix the granulated sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl, then sprinkle the mixture over the tortillas.
- Use a taco holder or shape the tortillas into taco shapes and place them in between the wires of an oven rack.
- Bake the tortillas for about 10-12 minutes, until they are golden brown and crispy.
- In a medium bowl, use an electric mixer to beat the cream cheese until it is smooth.
- Add the powdered sugar and vanilla extract, and continue to beat until the mixture is creamy and well combined.
- In a separate bowl, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until well combined.
- Spoon the cherry pie filling into each of the taco shells.
- Pipe or spoon the cream cheese mixture over the cherry pie filling in each taco shell.
- Serve and enjoy your cherry cheesecake tacos!
Note: You can also substitute the cherry pie filling with other pie fillings, such as blueberry, strawberry, or apple.