- 6 slices of thick-cut bread, preferably Texas toast
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a small bowl, mix together the softened butter, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, basil, and salt.
- Spread the butter mixture evenly over each slice of bread.
- Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese evenly over the buttered bread.
- Place the bread slices on a baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- If you prefer a more toasted texture, broil the bread slices for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Serve the Cheesy Texas Toast warm. Enjoy!
Don't Miss! random posts ..
what is a clitarus escorts in the bronx bbwxnnx.com
follando a mi primita violet summers onlyfans leaked