- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped into florets
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Marinara sauce, for dipping
- Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Steam or microwave the cauliflower florets until they are tender. Then place them in a food processor and pulse until the cauliflower is finely chopped and resembles rice.
- Transfer the cauliflower “rice” to a clean kitchen towel and wring out as much moisture as possible.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cauliflower, parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, beaten egg, oregano, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Mix until well combined and the mixture forms a dough-like consistency.
- Transfer the cauliflower dough onto the prepared baking sheet and use your hands to shape it into a rectangle, about 1/4 inch thick.
- Bake the cauliflower breadsticks for 25-30 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown and crispy.
- Remove the breadsticks from the oven and let them cool for a few minutes.
- Use a sharp knife to cut the breadsticks into strips, then serve with marinara sauce for dipping.
Enjoy your delicious and healthy cauliflower breadsticks!