- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 8 ounces cooked linguine
- In a large mixing bowl, toss the shrimp with the Cajun seasoning until well coated.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Once melted, add the garlic to the skillet and cook for 1-2 minutes, or until fragrant.
- Add the seasoned shrimp to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes per side, or until pink and cooked through.
- Remove the shrimp from the skillet and set them aside on a plate.
- In the same skillet, add the white wine and chicken broth, and bring the mixture to a simmer.
- Simmer the mixture for 5-7 minutes, or until it has reduced by half.
- Add the heavy cream and Parmesan cheese to the skillet and stir until the cheese has melted and the sauce is smooth.
- Season the sauce with salt and pepper to taste.
- Return the cooked shrimp to the skillet and toss with the sauce until coated.
- Add the chopped parsley to the skillet and toss everything together.
- Serve the Cajun Shrimp Scampi over cooked linguine.
Enjoy your delicious and spicy Cajun Shrimp Scampi!