- 1 head of broccoli, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup bacon bits (optional)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the chopped broccoli, red onion, raisins, sunflower seeds, and bacon bits (if using).
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, honey, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- Pour the dressing over the broccoli mixture and toss until all of the ingredients are evenly coated.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. This will allow the flavors to meld together and the broccoli to soften slightly.
- Before serving, give the salad a quick stir and adjust the seasoning to taste, adding more salt or pepper as needed.
Enjoy your delicious and healthy broccoli salad!