- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners or grease the cups.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the melted butter, eggs, milk, and vanilla extract.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Don’t overmix, as this can make the muffins tough.
- Fold in the blueberries gently.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin tin, filling each cup about 2/3 full.
- Bake the muffins for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Let the muffins cool in the tin for 5 minutes, then remove them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Serve the blueberry muffins warm or at room temperature. Enjoy!
Don't Miss! random posts ..
what is a clitarus escorts in the bronx bbwxnnx.com
follando a mi primita violet summers onlyfans leaked