- 6 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (218°C).
- In a small bowl, mix together the garlic powder, onion powder, dried thyme, dried rosemary, salt, and black pepper.
- Place the chicken thighs in a large baking dish or roasting pan.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the chicken thighs, then sprinkle the spice mixture over them, making sure to coat both sides.
- Bake the chicken thighs in the preheated oven for 35-40 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C) and the skin is crispy and golden brown.
- Remove the chicken thighs from the oven and let them rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve and enjoy your baked chicken thighs!
Note: You can use boneless, skinless chicken thighs if you prefer, but the cooking time may be slightly shorter. You can also add other seasonings or herbs to the spice mixture if desired, such as paprika or cumin.