A dish of creamy chicken bosoms cooked in garlic parmesan cream sauce is delicate and succulent within and matured outwardly. This delicious dish makes a great dinner in less than 45 minutes with minimal preparation and refinement!
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner. This is dinner. Roast chicken in a creamy garlic parsnip sauce. Yes, please!
- 6-8 pieces of chicken breast in 2-pound bone.
- 1 tablespoon Italian spices.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter.
- Garlic for Persimmon Cream Sauce.
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter.
- 5 cloves minced garlic.
- 1 teaspoon Italian spices.
- 2 tablespoons of all-purpose flour.
- 1 cup chicken broth or water.
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped parsley.
- 1/2 cup heavy cream.
Real salt and recently ground dim pepper to taste.