For the Muffins:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the Cinnamon Sugar Topping:
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In another mixing bowl, whisk together the melted butter, milk, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Do not overmix.
- In a separate small bowl, mix together the cinnamon and sugar for the topping.
- Grease a muffin tin with cooking spray or line with muffin liners.
- Scoop the muffin batter into the prepared muffin tin, filling each muffin cup about 2/3 full.
- Drizzle the melted butter over the muffin batter.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar mixture on top of the muffin batter.
- Use a toothpick or skewer to swirl the cinnamon sugar mixture into the muffin batter.
- Bake the muffins for 15-18 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow the muffins to cool in the muffin tin for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Enjoy your warm and delicious 30 Minute Snickerdoodle Muffins!