- 1 tablespoon almond flour
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon low-carb sweetener (such as erythritol or stevia)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon melted butter or coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened almond milk
- A pinch of salt
- Optional: sugar-free chocolate chips, chopped nuts, or any other mix-ins you like
- In a microwave-safe mug or ramekin, whisk together the almond flour, cocoa powder, sweetener, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the melted butter or coconut oil and almond milk to the mug, and stir until well combined. If you’re adding any mix-ins, stir them in now.
- Microwave the mug on high for 60 seconds. The brownie will rise and then fall a bit as it cools.
- Let the brownie cool for a minute or two, then dig in and enjoy!
Note: The nutritional information will depend on the specific ingredients and sweetener you use, but this recipe should be relatively low in carbs and calories compared to a traditional brownie.